London is falling! A great plague has enveloped the city in a fog of death. Humanity has been ravaged by infection, the diseased prowl through the streets, waiting to prey on your living flesh at every turn! ZombiU is built from the ground up to take full advantage of the WiiU and its revolutionary New Controller and will test your will to survive in a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter. Make every second count; you only get one chance. Stay Human.
Release Date: 18th November 2012
Available on: Nintendo Wii U
Play the Game
- Experience: An engine built from the ground up, featuring voxel-based volumetric clouds, advanced water reflection and refraction, volumetric light-shafts and atmospheric scattering simulations.
- Explore: A lush and incredibly detailed natural world. The island landscape is covered by forests with lush canopies. The terrain surfaces are blanketed by tufts of moss and grass. The forest floors have thick undergrowth and are littered with fallen leaves, rotting logs, stumps and sticks.
- Discover: Dozens of camps, outposts and ruins. Find maps, notes and clues that lead you on your adventure.
- Survive: A deadly world. Discover plants and fungi and synthesize them into life-saving medicines. Find water and shelter to stave off fever, dehydration and exhaustion. Use stealth and cunning to escape the deadly creature.
- Create: A map of the island using an innovative cartography mechanic. Use a true-to-life triangulation system to pinpoint your location on the island and construct a map of the its boundaries, contours and landmarks.
Play the Game
ZombiU is developed by Ubisoft.