Join Manny, the undead travel agent of Grim Fandango, and uncover a conspiracy to keep new additions to the underworld from buying a safe passage through purgatory. Grim Fandango combines a unique story line and complicated puzzles to create an adventure unlike any you have experienced before. Follow Manny through four years of mystery on his quest for true love and eternal salvation.
Release Date:30th October 1998
Available on: Linux, Mac, Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
The game opens to find Manny in search of the perfect client, one with the means to place both of them on the fast track out of purgatory and into eternal paradise. Enter Mercedes Colomar, the client who has it all--beauty, brains and enough money to buy them each tickets on the exclusive No. 9 train. Following the film noir formula, Mercedes promptly vanishes, leaving Manny to solve the mystery behind her disappearance and her connection with the Department of Death.
- A bizarre afterlife adventure--an homage to Mexican folklore with a film noir twist
- Extraordinary 3D Art Deco and Aztec-inspired environments
- The dead come alive in a cast of 55 characters and over 7,000 lines of brilliant dialogue
- Hundreds of puzzles to challenge the novice and veteran adventure gamer
- Designed by Tim Schafer, creator of Full Throttle and Day of the Tentacle
- Travel through 90 exotic locations from the bustling metropolis of El Marrow, the the mountaintop portal to the Ninth Underworld
Play the Game
Grim Fandango is developed by LucasArts.