The Walking Dead video game takes the undead and brings them out of the AMC Emmy award-winning TV show and into console gaming systems in a new, terrifying way.
Terminal Reality's first-person action game will allow players to assume the role of the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon on an unforgiving quest to the supposed safety of Atlanta. The iconic walkers will relentlessly hunt down players like their television counterparts using a combination of sight, sound, and smell. As Daryl, players will need to tread carefully throughout each new area they explore.
Release Date: 19th March 2014
Available on: Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii U, PS3, Windows, PC Download
Play the Game
Once discovered, it doesn't take much to attract an unstoppable horde of undead walkers, so every threat needs to be assessed, and every situation analyzed. No place is truly safe for Daryl as he makes his way through the Georgia countryside, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, in this new, post-apocalyptic world.
- An engrossing single player campaign that lets players experience the world of The Walking Dead through the eyes of fan-favorite, Daryl Dixon
- A unique style of gameplay that blends first-person action with resource management for a focus on surviving the undead nightmare
- Authentic character design and frighteningly realistic animations. Walkers look, move and react to sights, sounds and smells just the way that they do in the hit television show.
- An emphasis on survival - every threat needs to be assessed and every situation analyzed. Players will choose whether to stay and fight while risking a gruesome death or using stealth to avoid the undead. Resources are scarce and scattered
- gamers will have to not only ration supplies, but carefully consider their food, medical needs, ammunition, and other goods as survival in the game is based upon wit and intellect more so than simple, sheer skill.
- Decisions matter as Daryl will encounter a slew of characte
Play the Game
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct is developed by Terminal Reality.