Routine is a first person Survival Horror set on a abandoned Moon Base designed around an 80's vision of the future, Your job is to find enough data and survive long enough to uncover the truth behind the strange disappearance of everyone stationed on the Lunar Research Station.
- A non linear experience lets you explore any part of the fully open Moon base and find out secrets that other players may not!
- Be immersed with Full body awareness, Deadzone aiming, no HUD, no health bars or points system... you must run, hide and survive the best you can against what lurks in the base.
- There are no health packs or multiple lives, in Routine there is a Perma death system that will keep you on the edge!
- Multiple endings based on what actions you take.
Available on: Windows, PC Download
Alpha Game Play Trailer
More About the Game:
- An 80′s vision of the future that presents itself in audio and visuals!
- Randomized environmental hazards, AI locations and useful aids.
- Find floppy disks to upgrade your Cosmonaut Assistance Tool that will directly affect how your weapon reacts.
Release Date: 01/09/2016