Dead Space 3 is a Third-Person Shooter with Survival-Horror gameplay elements that challenges players to work singly, or with a friend to stop the viral/monster Necromorph outbreak. The game features the return of franchise hero, Isaac Clarke and the necessity of his weapons making abilities and precision skill in using them against in order to defeat enemies. Other game features include, drop-in/out co-op support, the additional character John Carver, evolved Necromorph enemies, a new cover system, side missions, and more.
Release Date: 5th February 2013
Available on: Xbox 360, PS3, Windows
Play the Game
Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier, John Carver, on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, the pair must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. Isaac will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customize weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first the team must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs, and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, the unlikely pair must work together to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
- Team Up and Take Down the Terror Together: Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player
- Easy drop-in and dropout play: Head Planet side and Experience a Hostile New Environment
- Discover underworld cities and accept side missions
- Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments
- Uncover the Past and Embark on a Thrilling Expedition to Save Mankind
- Discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race
- New Cover System - Enjoy a new cover system that allows you to utilize any tagged item
- A Whole New Planet - Discover a world of mysteries hidden on the frozen planet, Tau Volantis
Play the Game
Dead Space 3 is developed by Visceral Games.